Scott's Journals

March 19, 2010

  • This week, I improved my lessons to mostly follow the template. I followed many of the standards of the template, but where I thought there might be better or alternate possibilities, I tried a number of different variations. Since I have 4 lessons, I was able try out a decent number of different approaches. I also made a number of exercises for my lessons.
  • This coming week, I'll improve the lessons by matching them to what Professor Feng tells me are the good ideas. I'll continue to make more exercises and solution manuals for teachers for possible deployment next week.