SERVICE

Scott's Journals

March 05, 2010

  • This week, I worked on improving the lessons. I got some good data from Kid's Tech University to use in improving the lessons. I'll have to talk to the others more and find out what they discovered for fixing the lessons. One thing which was very clear to me is that the 'size' of a step should be very specific. Too long and they forget what they were supposed to be doing, too short, and they have to switch back and forth way too often.
  • These coming two weeks, I'll improve the lessons based on the template, whatever we learned from KTU, whatever feedback we get (hopefully a good amount), and whatever else I can think of. I'll also work on creating more exercises for the lessons and solution manuals for teachers.