- I wrote up the beginnings of another lesson, this one about terminology and explaining Storytelling Alice terms and what they mean.
- Worked on getting the website to have a menu for the journals tab on the side. I'm working on this with Gabe and Billy, and so far I've made a convenient structure for getting and accessing the journals by person, year, and month and am looking into how exactly to make pop-up menus that can display this data.
- Also wrote up basic instructions for what to do when a network connection isn't working.
- This week, I'll be working on getting lessons in a better format and finishing up the website's journal display menu.