Gabriel's Journals

August 06, 2010

  • This past week I finished putting all of the lessons and the appendix on installing Storytelling Alice into my template. I was able to edit some obvious spelling and grammar errors, but still have some editing to do, particularly with how things are worded.
  • I also began work on the final report, getting a general outline together and beginning to write some of the sections. In particular, I have tried to write down what I did this past semester. From the other members of the project, I requested short summaries also so that I can incorporate their contributions to the report.
  • This next week I will be working on the report. Next week's journal will be the last one for the project.