- I got back from break recently.
- This past week, I met with Dr. Feng and Dr. Gardner and we discussed how we will be finishing up the project this summer.
- For now, I will be updating the web site some, including pictures of the Kids' Tech University events we attended.
- In addition, I will be helping Dr. Feng and Dr. Gardner prepare for the CEED (The Center for the Enhancement of Engineering Diversity) event taking place next Monday.
- Finally, I am still looking into allowing access to the GPU from within VMs. Specifically, I have been reading up on how one may try to more fully utilize GPUs by doing multiple computations at once.