- This past week was pretty busy, so I did not complete as much work done as I planned to.
- I briefly read through the VMGL paper and read the GViM paper more thoroughly, but still need to write up a summary for the former.
- Also, I have downloaded Billy's version of Storytelling Alice 2.2 in the VM I set up and began going through the lessons we have created to test it out. Still need to do more on this.
- I did not get to go to either Beeks or Harding as I had a group project meeting at the same time.
- Next week I have several reports and presentations, meaning that I will likely not have much time to work. I will try to test Storytelling Alice more and to meet with Dr. Feng and Dr. Gardner once more.