- Last week we attended Kids' Tech University, taking a look at how kids reacted to our first lesson and the program overall. We put up a simple feedback system which we hope to improve on soon, and we hope to get lots of helpful feedback.
- I switched the image in the world loading screen for Storytelling Alice 2.2 per Dr. Feng's request. It now shows an image that labels the program as Storytelling Alice.
- Fixed the bug which caused Storytelling Alice 2.2 to try and save before any world data was loaded.
- Managed to successfully test the video exporting tool in Windows, but have not been able to test it in Linux yet. I hope to do this over Spring Break.
- Finally, we made the redesigned SERVICE site live.