- Met to discuss the progress we've made and need to make for Kid's Tech next weekend.
- This week will focus on making sure we're ready for the event next weekend.
- I got sound working in Storytelling Alice 2.2 on both Windows and Linux, since there was an error when trying to use them.
- I also wrote up a script for running the program quickly and easily in both Windows and Linux.
- I need to write a method to grab an image from the JOGL renderer and also test the video exporter.
- I will mostly be trying to help with the Kid's Tech preparation this week.